EquiTone Shampoo is a one step premium shampoo and conditioner that adds rich, brilliant colour as it cleans and conditions. It adds vibrancy and vitality to the hair imparting a natural colour and a brilliant shine. It is a must for rejuvenating sun damaged or body clipped hair and adding dimension and highlights to dull, dried out coats, manes and tails. EquiTone enriches the natural colour of the horse. The Whitening shampoo adds an optical brightness to all coat colours as well as making white or gray coats stain free and sparkling white.
Use EquiTone on sun bleached coats and tails to restore colour and vibrancy. Use EquiTone on newly body clipped horses as it will restore colour to mousy bay and washy chestnut coats. Or use EquiTone Shampoo any time your horse’s hair needs a boost of colour and shimmering highlights.
EQUI-TONE Colour Enhancing Shampoo
• Adds vibrancy and vitality to hair
• Adds natural colour and brilliant shine
• Rejuvenates sun damaged or clipped coats
• Adds dimension and highlights to dull, dried out coats, manes and tails
• One step premium shampoo and conditioner
HOW TO USE:
FOR AN ALL OVER TINT
1. Dampen animal all over then liberally sponge Equitone into coat.
2. Leave for 5 minutes then check for dry patches, re apply to these areas.
3. Leave for another 5 to 10 minutes, depending on intensity you want.
4. Wash off and condition all over.
FOR MANES AND TAILS
1. Wash with Hi Shine Shampoo, then apply Equitone all through the hair to the roots and lather.
2. Leave for 20 minutes, then rinse out and apply conditioner.
BLACK – For darkening blacks, bays and browns. Perfect for tinting dark manes and tails.
RED – For darkening and enriching the red pigment in chestnuts, mahogany bays and liver chestnuts.
GOLD – For darkening and enriching the gold pigment in palominos, buckskins and light bays.
WHITENING – Great to whitening and creating a crisp clean look to all coats.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the colour enhancing shampoo. No other compares to the quality of colour and the shampoo itself. Keep up the good work! ––P.S.
“Whoa! After several applications...her horses shimmered. There was no doubt that coats looked richer, cleaner and more brilliant in the case of greys and didn’t dry out despite show-season frequent baths.” –-PRACTICAL HORSEMAN
I just wanted to let you know how great your MTG & Whitening shampoo are... I have an imported Pure Spanish Andalusian stallion, BUHONERO 1 that was 2003 & 2004 USEF Horse of the Year in Halter, Performance and Amateur, along with 2004 IALHA National Champion and 2004 Champion of Champions under the Spanish Military Judge, Col. Bobi. I believe that the MTG keeps his mane, tail & forelock in show condition year round! I NEVER have to keep it braided & risk having it break off since it doesn't tangle!!! The Whitening shampoo truly brings out his metallic brilliance to where I DO NOT use a finishing shine spray""! –-B.H.