Hi Shine Shampoo is an outstanding clarifying shampoo that gently deep cleans hair. It produces a rich, foamy lather that rinses out easily leaving no residue even with cold water. Hi Shine will leave the coat, mane and tail squeaky clean, shiny and manageable. It is gentle enough to be used every day.
Hi Shine is specially formulated to cut through oil and will easily and effectively remove our Original M-T-G after treatment.
Hi Shine can be applied directly to wet coat or diluted in a bucket of water and applied with a sponge.
Hi Shine is available in 178ml, 946 ml and 3.8L bottles.
- Use several good squirts of Hi Shine in a bucket as you are adding water from a hose to get lots of bubbles and get the shampoo mixed well with the water.
- Hi Shine can be applied directly to wet coats to get rid of tough stains.
- Hi Shine Shampoo is specifically formulated to get Original M-T-G off a horse’s coat, mane and tail when needed without stripping the hair of its natural oils. It is most effective in removing Original M-T-G if used undiluted and applied directly to the area where Original M-T-G has been applied.
- Hi Shine is gentle enough to be used every day, but avoid getting into horse’s eyes or nose.
- Hi Shine rinses out easily and leaves a beautiful shine to the horse’s coat.
- When bathing a horse, use a rubber curry comb or rubber hand mitt gently to really get the horse scrubbed to the skin and clean. Do this after applying a good bit of sudsy water and shampoo onto the horse with a sponge.
- If additional conditioning is needed, Shapley’s Natural Elegance has been formulated to work exceptionally well after washing with Hi Shine.
This Shapley’s product can be used on most livestock plus dogs.
I just wanted to drop you a little note about 3 of your products. I absolutely love you high shine shampoo, I have used many other shampoos for my horses and none of them leave the horse feeling as soft and silky as High Shine. The thing I like the most about the High Shine Shampoo is that it doesn't dry their coat or their skin out leaving them to appear dull and dry looking. I recently bought a horse that was not cared for in the standards that I care for my animals, her coat was very dull, her mane and tail were very dried out and brittle. I was totally amazed at her appearance after just 1 washing with the High Shine Shampoo, she was shiny and very silky feeling. I used your Natural Elegance Conditioner on her mane and tail, wow, what a difference, her mane and tail were easy to comb thru, and seemed to have better elasticity. I have been using you Magic Sheen on her also, the thing I like best about this product is that it actually repels the dirt to keep the horse cleaner for a longer period of time. I have always been a user of Show Sheen on my horses, but Magic Sheen seems to give them a better shine and doesn't seem to leave to build up on the hair like Show Sheen. I would recommend these product to anyone they are absolutely fantastic ––B.S.
This Shapley’s product can be used on most livestock plus dogs & cats.